Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Super Had!

She started off so cute in her little pink super girl cape....
(LOVE those little curls!)
Then the dirt throwing began...
She decided that taking a bath in the dirt was a good idea and literally rubbed it all over her skin like she was taking a tub. I guess she thought I needed a little bit too!

After a while she was trying to get the dirt off but it just kept getting in her face...
she is such a funny kid.



3 People Showin' Love:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Just goes to show you that Had knows that it's dirty work being a super hero and that sometimes you just gotta get down in the mud to get things done right. However, makes me want to get a garden hose out and say, "Run through the waterfall little one. I just scrubbed the tubs!" Or maybe the pool would work. Cholrine does have a disinfectant effect.

Katie said...

Dirt is the best! I could play in it with the kids for hours! It attracts them so easily. She's adorable!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

That is so funny! She really is one of the cutest girls I have ever seen. I love her sweet chubby cheeks and cutie hair!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed