Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, June 22, 2009

RRRRRANDOM!!


Lon was brave to let Jayden paint her fingers and toes!

Loni and I found a frog, so I caught it and pretended to kiss it... of course my Prince Charming was already sitting at home upstairs :) xoxo
Loni got a TICK that she didn't notice until the cool down part of my ZUMBA class. She was really freaked out but didn't want to disturb my class so she didn't say anything until the end. Having a tick on her leg stressed her out so much though that she couldn't concentrate on cooling down and stretching but rather she focused on not throwing up! I totally understand! YUCK!

We had to take a walk around Shelby Farms of course. Jayden did the 3 mile trail really well on her bike despite the intense 90 degree heat at 8 in the morning!

Jayden has a nasty habit of picking her nose (I know... yuck) when she thinks that no one is watching so Loni decided to help her! haha


Brennon just being as cute as always!
Posted by Picasa

0 People Showin' Love:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed