Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Sunday, June 14, 2009

No power...

::::UPDATE::::

Yes! Power is back on! Let me just tell ya, I have a WHOLE new respect for air conditioning!! 50 hours of Southern heat is just too much!

The reason I haven't updated is because LEILANI (my little sister) SHOWED UP ON MY DOORSTEP on Monday!!!! Totally a surprise...more on everything later!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going on 3 days now.... Kalee and Tyler McBride totally rock for letting us chill (literally) at their beautiful home and with their fun kids.


ps their milk shakes are awesome! I have some pretty sweet pictures of the storm comming soon.

4 People Showin' Love:

Angela Rae said...

Well~"Bless Your Hearts!" I tried to call to see how you weathered the storm.Great friends and family are awesome! Love you-

Emily and Steve said...

Oh no! We hope you got your power back by now!! We got ours back on Sunday evening. Glad you are all safe and sound, though!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Yeah for great surprises!!! That is so great that your sister is here!

Tanner said...

Oh man!! That sounds awful!! Hope the power is on soon... Glad you guys are safe and sound though!! I can't imagine being without AC for that long! Tell the McBrides hello for us!!

PS... I'm updating my blog tonight! ;)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed