Check your kids for TICKS!!!
So this is kind of a gross post but Jayden informed me that her ear was hurting (good thing I didn't use the old,"you're fine" phrase), and after checking it out I realized she had a tick. We took care of business and she is fine, but then later that day we took the kids out to a park and found one on Brennon?! He was in our arms the entire time! It was only on his clothing, but it would have only been a matter of time before it found skin. All I'm saying is if you let your kids outside at all, especially in the south... (Jayden got this in our "front lawn") Check them!


6 People Showin' Love:
She was telling me about that down at Tina's, but I just thought she got bit by a bug. Now I'm paranoid about Julia. She was complaining about her ear this morning.
Be careful on the lawn at dusk. That's when the chiggers come out. And they hurt!
ewww!! Way to freak me out now! Actually, thanks for the warning.
Okay now you HAVE to go read my blog... the post called "I love my calling too". It was posted by Justin, and I think you might find it amusing/disturbing/whatever. :) Check it out!
that is nasty! Poor Jayden! I love all of your cute posts though. Cute pictures and they look like they are really enjoying their summer.
oh ewwww! I might have nightmares tonight. I'm not even kidding. Today I cleaned the hermit crab cage, squished a black widow by the front door, and now this.
The creepy crawlies are crawling right into my dreams.
Poor thing! YUCK! Thanks for sharing the GREAT quote too, and I'm off to check out her site! Awesome!!! :)
Post a Comment