Monday, June 22, 2009
Happy Father's Day
We've decided that Jayden looks a lot like Joe, Brennon looks a lot like me, and Hadley is just a perfect blend! What do YOU think?
Posted by Micaela at 1:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Posted by Micaela at 1:15 AM
13 People Showin' Love:
what a cute, cute family! I loved seeing all the pictures with Leilani!
Hey, J & M !
U2R2Much, what with your 3 little cute kids and all !
g
Are you kidding me? Brennon is the spitting image of Joe. I can't believe how much they look alike. Hadley is so you and Jayden also looks like joe. So cute.
Cute pictures!! That's fun your sister was able to come into town, I do think you guys look alike! And those are some CRAZY pictures from the tornado...glad everyone is okay! (And has A/C again...) Hope all is well!
First of all~ I am in love with Jayden's praying mantis dance. I'm totally learning that one today. Loni looks great! I'm glad you guys were able to reconnect!
What a great picture! I can't wait to show it off! love you!
I was thinking the SAME thing! Cute kids, cute family!
Beautiful Family
love the updates! Kyla, you look sooo skinny! Is that from Zumba? You're so fit! I did one Zumba class and it was hard! I don't have enough coordination!
I love how you are each holding your look alike children, with Hadley smushed in the middle as the perfect mix of you two. Can't wait to see next years father's day pic.
Hey!!! We have not seen you forever! It's always fun to check in and see how you guys are doing though! Your family is beautiful! I love that picture on Father's Day! You guys look so great! Hope all is going well!
Oh my gosh, lots of posts! Totally crazy that you had a tornado; nothing scares me more than natural disasters. Glad you are all safe and well. It's awesome that you and your sister have reconnected too; like you, I was so not close with my younger sister when I lived at home, but now we are best buds and I wished we lived closer. As always, you have such a darling family.
So, Joe did know about the site, because he has uploaded pics of the family and your information!! The reunion was the 26th of June! I wished you guys could have been there too! I would have loved to see the family - 'in the flesh'!! Next time, you HAVE to come!
Post a Comment