Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Sunday, June 21, 2009

And then she left...

It was so sad saying goodbye to Loni. You could say the she and I were less than best friends in high school and then I basically graduated, got married and moved away. She came out to Memphis after I had had Jayden but we really didn't have time to just hang out. Any time I've been able to get out to IF she is usually really busy with work and friends. This week was the first time we have REALLY gotten to hang out and get to know each other and it was awesome. She put it perfectly when she said, "I have always loved you and your little kids, but now that I know you even better it really hurts to leave you all." I totally agree.

It's funny how time has helped us both mature so much and helped us realize the importance of just loving each other for who we are. These little kids are going to seriously miss their Aunt Loni and I am truly going to miss you too Lon. You are such a beautiful girl inside and out and I can't wait to live closer so we can be a bigger part of one another's lives.



Posted by Picasa

0 People Showin' Love:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed