*Here are a few highlights from Hadley's 2nd birthday*
2 days old

1 year old

2 years old!!!

Jayden picked out the "design" for Hadley's cake knowing how much she LOVES strawberries. Jayden was very thoughtful during the planning of Hadley's happy day. It was sweet to see how much she cares about Hadley.


6 People Showin' Love:
Those were cute pictures. I have to admit that I am nervous to see you because I am sure I will be babysitting for you this next time. Man...vacation is the worst. We are excited to be home though. I miss hanging out.
Happy Birthday little lady. She is beautiful!
Yay you're back! Such cute pictures, I can't wait to meet that little girl! I may need to postpone the trip just a little, I'll be taking 15 credits next semester and already will be missing 2 weeks for Australia... But we'll find a time! I want to come see you!
I love all the pictures! See you later
it's about time you posted! I've been wondering where you've been! Our old phone died and your phone # was in the memory. I need your #!
She is so dang cute! It is amazing to see how much they change in 2 years. So cute!
Post a Comment