Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Our sweet Hadley Camille

Due to a desire I have to keep a beautiful blog I decided that the only proper and necessary thing to do is to have a post of our little Hadley. Hadley is not quite 2 years old yet but well into her "2 year old phase." :) She is so full of life and happiness and we love Love LOVE her! I can't wait to visit Idaho sometime for my family to FINALLY meet her cuteness in person! :)

Princess Hadley in her royal coach
Pucker up!

She still loves her babies and takes great care of them


This is the smile I get when she is saying 'Cheese.'
I LOVE IT!



Hadley loves her daddy!

My sweet, snugly Hadley... I love you!

Where Hadley is still only 1 year old she is having a hard time moving over for baby Brennon at times. The swing is one of those baby items she is determined is still for her. She is ALWAYS in this swing just rocking away and minding her own business. :)


Hadley's favorite place in the house is her secret hiding place... my cupboard! (Jayden did the same thing.) It is funny to reach for a 9x13 baking dish and pull out a bed full of Hadley's animals instead! This is where she keeps her favorite toys for the moment so that Jayden can't get them.
She loves to sit in here and close the door. She'll stay here for quite a while just playing.

Hadley also LOVES to read and be read to. Here she is trying to teach herself the ABC's :)
This video was taken a while back at Burger King. Hadley was so excited about being a big enough girl to sit and play on the swivel chairs. She thought they were pretty fancy.

Hadley you are such a special part of our family!

WE LOVE YOU!!

16 People Showin' Love:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

Oh goodness Kyla, she is just PRECIOUS!! Wow. And she looks just like you.

Ross and Dannielle said...

She is SO beautiful (all of your kids are!!)!

Melissa said...

That girl is the perfect blend of you and Joe, no wonder she is so dang cute.

Scott & Katie said...

She is just so beautiful!!! I could look at that little face all day long!

Kimberly Smith Photography said...

What a darling family! Your kids are soooo cute! And you are doing what I did... two girls then the boys! :D You have your hands full! And I soooo know what that is like. But hang onto every minutes. It goes so fast! Clarissa is turning 13 in August! Can you believe it?!!! It has gone so fast. And Josh will be 8 in Oct. My baby! :(

I am so glad you left me your family blog on my site. I do have a family blog it is www.smithmemories.blogspot.com but I am WAY behind on it! :D I am not very good at maintaining two blogs. LOL! Keep in touch!

The Woods said...

Hey Micaela, wasn't sure how else to get ahold of you guys. We've had some updates on Joe and I's class reunion and a mass e-mail was sent out to the class. I received an auto-generated message back saying Joe's e-mail addess was no longer in use. If you could get that guy to log on and put in his current e-mail address that would be GREAT!!!www.skylinehighschool1999.com.

Thanks Micaela - Brian Wood

The Borlands said...

What a beautiful little girl! I remember when she was just a little thing in the pool- still so adorable!

Endless Glow by Jenn said...

Kyla, she is so adorable. I think she looks so much like you! Love it!

Melissa Hodgen said...

Every little girl needs her own space, no matter how small it is. Good post...now Hadley can't say she was forgotten as the middle child.

Anonymous said...

Micaela, You look sooo good! I can't believe you have already lost all your pregnancy weight. Mel keeps me posted on whats going on with you guys, but I just have to say your kids are very adorable. I miss having chats with you, eventhough I don't miss Memphis.

Tanner said...

so cute and sweet she is!

Davis Family said...

Your kids are so adorable. By the way I love all the pics you guys did of your family with all the blossom trees. It is so pretty there. We miss you guys. I can't believe you guys are still in Memphis. We'd sure love to have you over in Colorado:)

Jordyn Parry said...

She is such a cute little girl!

dani said...

what a cutie!

Tanner said...

Hey girly - so I love that vanity stand thing that you have for little Hadley... Brooklyn would love to have something like that! So, I think I'm going to sign up for the Zumba class that they have here at my parents gym!! You're looking SO thin and I need some help... wish me luck! :)

Logan and Lisa said...

I just get a kick out of Hadley's pictures- what a doll! All of your kids are adorable.

Hey- I was going to see if you could send me your address at lisaannk@gmail.com. I'm just trying to get a head start on getting everyone's addresses.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed