haha I love it! I seriously need to come visit and meet these adorable girlies! So I'm playing piano in sacrament on the 22nd, I'm going to do our Redeemer song, all piano though. I'll be thinking about ya!
Kyla! I found your blog link on Katie's posts. How are you doing? I cannot believe you have 3 kids! They are beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well. Love, Whitney
This is one of my favorite looks. Rhett does the exact thing and then snorts cause his lips are making it hard for him to breathe. It always makes me laugh.
"Children rise higher when they are treated with respect. Use courteous and respectful language when you talk with your children and others. Bruno Bettelheim, a world-famous psychologist, said, "You can't teach children to be good. The best you can do for your child is to live a good life yourself. What a parent knows and believes, the child will lean on." You don't teach a child not to yell by yelling. We cannot expect to be respected if we treat others in demeaning ways."
Marjorie Pay Hinckley, Small and Simple Things (2003), 141.
11 People Showin' Love:
What a cutie! (:
Mmmmmm....what good kissie lips! It makes me want to squeeze her little cheeks!
She is so adorable! I want to squeeze her!
haha I love it! I seriously need to come visit and meet these adorable girlies! So I'm playing piano in sacrament on the 22nd, I'm going to do our Redeemer song, all piano though. I'll be thinking about ya!
She is so adorable! Little man is starting to look more and more like her!
She is so cute. xoxo back at ya little lady!
what a doll!
Kyla! I found your blog link on Katie's posts. How are you doing? I cannot believe you have 3 kids! They are beautiful. Hope you guys are doing well.
Love, Whitney
I have been meaning to leave a comment. This is the cutest picture ever!
Your children are adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog!
This is one of my favorite looks. Rhett does the exact thing and then snorts cause his lips are making it hard for him to breathe. It always makes me laugh.
Post a Comment