So here is a bunch of randomness....
Kaylee.... you are too cute in your Ariel wedding dress!
Heidi and Jayden

Nothing like high 60's in January! The girls love playing in the mud while searching for buried treasure. This day I think they found a broken brick... SUCCESS!!!

**************************************************

Grandaddy Thomas came into town from
ABQ for Christmas so we went to the Zoo of course! Any good excuse for a trip to the zoo!

Memphis has some pretty massive leaves and
Jayden was pretty
excited about her find.
**************************************************
A DISGUSTINGLY scary picture of me HOWEVER we rarely get a family pic so I had to post it. This was snapped right before bedtime.
**************************************************
This really doesn't look comfortable but he seems to enjoy it. That's what I am hoping to look like in a few minutes! ;)
5 People Showin' Love:
So cute!! Your family is simply adorable!
I think you look cute!! I wish it was that warm here in Idaho ;(
You have the cutest family. Ahh, the memphis zoo...
There is nothing disgustingly scary about you at all! Cute pictures!
Man, if THAT's a disgustingly scary picture of you then...well, I don't know but it's NOT!!! You have a beautiful, beautiful family.
Post a Comment