Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, November 17, 2008

For your viewing pleasure...

WOW. What more can I say?
Pretty cheesy... pretty naked... pretty crazy... pretty NORMAL around here :)

What sweet shy little smiles
Chunky thighs :)
Is his noggin' really this big? It doesn't seem like, it must be the angle.
Gimme some of that love! I LOVE LOVE kissing this little girlie!
I took this by myself thank you...
Yeah! Brennon is totally smiling and laughing! I absolutely melt every time.

4 People Showin' Love:

Jordyn Parry said...

Kyla you have such a beautiful family! I think I'll be able to pull off a trip after tax season! I'm still broke from Europe and once January hits I'll be pretty busy til April. But I'd love to come see you!!

Kendall, Starla, Conner, Aleck, and Jared said...

Your kids are so stinkin' cute!!! I love how chubby your sweet Brennon is!

Katie Leigh said...

All your kids are cute, but I just can't get enough of seeing Hadley smiling. She's going to be hot stuff when she gets bigger.

Scott & Katie said...

Those were the cutest, and funniest, posts. I laughed out loud at Jayden's multiple personalities. Way too cute.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed