Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, August 29, 2008

Sunday Best

Jayden wanted "fancy" hair on Sunday, which means she wants to use a curling iron or straightener like mommy. It turned out pretty cute and she knew it! She kept asking me if I wanted to take a picture, so I think that she'll be thrilled to see them on the blog. Now... if only we can work on that forced smile :)

Jayden LOVES being in charge of her Book of Mormon! Hadley Camille
She has found her voice lately and thinks it's pretty funny to be her loudest when everyone else is trying to be quiet! I don't encourage her, but actually it is pretty funny... I think she is starting to realize that if she is noisy she gets to hang out in the foyer. Smart little tyke :)
Here is Jayden with our cute neighbor and her little buddy Jeffrey. He's quite the gentleman and the photo-op was too much to pass up!


7 People Showin' Love:

Melissa said...

Jayden is such a babe, I don't know what you are going to do when she discovers boys, but my suggestions would be to move out into the middle of no where, home school and stop going to church, or you could always lock her up.

Unknown said...

Tell Joe he is a nerd.

from his las vegas friend Nate Herlean.

i just added you to your blogspot

herlean.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

what cuties!

hope you're feeling good... 8 days?!?! WOwo!

Melissa Hodgen said...

She looks like a little lady. She's going to be a heart breaker. You should be a hair dresser.

Katie Leigh said...

I just checked my junk basket. You know, the one with half a quilt and some other stuff. . . and found an empty fishbowl leftover from Starla's baby shower. Thought you'd find that entertaining,

Court and Brade said...

jayden is a little cutie... and good luck with labor on Sunday! Congrats on a little boy, so exciting. And tell Jayden thanks... Although I find Hannah Montana/Miley particularly annoying, I think she is an adorable girl so I don't mind her thinking I was her! ha ha that is so funny, I'm glad you shared!

Ross and Dannielle said...

You don't know me, but I was a friend of Joe's in high school! Tell him that Dannielle Miller says hi, and add us to your blog!! rossanddannielle.blogspot.com

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed