Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, July 28, 2008

I've just about reached my limit...

Due to the fact that I am down to about 1 pair of stretchy pants that fit and about 2 of Joe's shirts... I am thinking about having a maternity clothes burning. Anyone else interested in joining??? :)

8 People Showin' Love:

shauna said...

Hey, do you want some of my stuff? It isn't great but it might help. I hate maternity clothes, especially at the end of it all.

Melissa said...

girl, I saw the picture of you posted on the 9th of July and you only have a little bump.

THE BLAIRS said...

I am in!

Skylette said...

Don't even get me started! I'm sick of maternity clothes, and I'm not even to the half way point yet. Ugh!

Meggan said...

a maternity clothes burning sounds wonderful, but i'll probably wait til the cooler weather hits, that way it can be emotional and economical. Times are hard you know...

Kayleen said...

A clothes burning. . . wow. . . you've reached new levels of insanity! Do you need to talk :)

Melissa Hodgen said...

YES! I'm wearing one of Steve' BIG BOY shirts right now and can't hear one more person ask me if I'm having twins!

shhluke said...

I'd join in on the burning. I HATE trying to figure out what to wear everyday. I walk around the apartment in Spencer's shirts and then have my going out shirt in case something comes up.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed