Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Friday, July 18, 2008

Reading Time


My kids love to read! When it starts to get a little too quite I can usually find the girls in their little reading spot reading to each other. Hadley has picked up her love of books from Jayden because Jay is always reading to her or showing her the pictures. We have a couple of easy access places where we stash children's books but the spot between the two couches has always been their favorite reading nook!

4 People Showin' Love:

Melissa said...

I love the pictures of the two of them reading next to each other, they are so sweet. I can't believe how much Hadley's hair has grown in the last couple of months.

Kayleen said...

cute! Just wait till Jay can really read! They'll be so smart you won't know what to do with them!

Tia J said...

They are too cute! I still think of Jayden when I see Fancy Nancy!

Red & Lyss said...

That is awesome that your girls already have a love for books, you guys must be doing something right!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed