Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sisters

Watching morning PBS Kids shows...


I love how these girls love eachother!
Posted by Picasa

7 People Showin' Love:

Kayleen said...

OH cute!

Holly said...

This is SO sweet! Funny, we were over at Josh & Amber's last night and Miss Kierra was SO sad, she's missing her TN friends! :( So is AMber! Oh and if you would I'd love to have that chore chart clipart would you e-mail it to me? sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks! Your comments are always so sweet. :)

Tanner said...

SO, So CUTE! Such cute girls!!

Josh n Betsie said...

your girls are so cute

Tia J said...

So cute! We are here in Mcallen swimming missing our fun friends!!! Wish you guys were here with us! We are in the same apartments but different ward. By the way you look hot in your pics how are you feeling?

Melissa Hodgen said...

Oh, that's why I secretly wanted a little girl next!
Thanks for the clip art! I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Oh Kyla,
You have the most adorable children! I only wish you guys lived closer that so we could see them more often!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed