Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Private Invitation

WHO: Anyone who is at all interested in keeping up with our little family.

WHAT: A peek into our life.

WHERE: Your friendly internet.

WHEN: Sooner than later.

WHY: Because any Joe Shmoe can look at this and I am turning into a paranoid parent.

HOW: Leave me a comment with your email address or just email me at
micaelaforcookielee@yahoo.com and I'll send ya an invitation through blogger. You will be able to look at our blog just as you have been, you'll just have to be logged into your email account to do so.

(Thanks Kylene for letting me use your cute invitation!)

19 People Showin' Love:

Matt said...

Please send me an invite I LOVE looking at your blog!

Tia J said...

Sorry Matt was the onelogged in.

The Smaellies said...

AJSmaellie@gmail.com

Whitney Blake said...

Keep me in!! whitneybrownblake@gmail.com. I love seeing your cute family.

Micaela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red & Lyss said...

Hey Micaela, we are both excited to see your blog! Send us an invite: red.stevens@gmail.com. This will be fun and a whole lot easier to keep in touch.

Rebekah said...

hey.... rpeterson1222@yahoo.com... it's so smart of you to do this!
love, rebekah

Josh n Betsie said...

jbsayers@netzero.com. I want to still see your blog

Challis said...

Hey, definitely want to keep reading your blog...
allechal@hotmail.com

Shannon said...

yes please! :) sascoresby@gmail.com

Holly said...

How fun, we can't wait for Josh & Amber to get home!! :) How much longer do you have there in TN? Thanks for the sweet comment, I'm not the one that made the chore chart, it was dang cute though, that's Amber's sister Cherie, she has a blog though her address is:http://chrisnsherri.blogspot.com/


and I'd love to keep looking at your blog, it's way cute!! My e-mail is sunshineinmysoul_33(at)yahoo(dot)com

I've heard Amber talk about you guys, we thought about naming our little guy Jayden too. :)

Holly said...

PS tell AMber to get her blog updated! lol. :)

erin denney said...

I love your blog!
E_Den18@hotmail.com

Dani said...

tanner3@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

since this is the only way to stay in contact with you(since we are on opposite ends of the country), I would love it if you would send me an invitation!
mrs_timar@yahoo.com

Rachel said...

We'd love to stay in touch.
devin.rachel@gmail.com

The Borlands said...

cborland2@hotmail.com

Love ya!!

Katie Leigh said...

Me too! katienleigh@hotmail.com

Melissa Hodgen said...

melissahodgen@hotmail.com
I'll shoot you an email too. Don't forget me!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed