Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My Teaser




Hadley has the cutest little face. When she smiles it just lights up our hearts because it is so bright and happy.... I just wish that I could catch those moments on film!!! Oh well, I can honestly say that she has more hilarious pictures than any other child I have ever seen! These pictures prove her personality! She is such a funny little girl and we love her to bits!

Posted by Picasa

2 People Showin' Love:

Tia J said...

Love the pics, they are priceless. Just as long as she smiles for you sometimes when it really counts other wise there is no need she has great expressions!

Melissa Hodgen said...

My favorite baby pics of Shannon, or even myself, are the funny faces. Smiles are great, but variety is the spice of life. You'll have lots of options to show at her wedding one day.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed