Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Monday, April 28, 2008

Jayden's Jobs

Thanks to a fellow blogging friend I have now created a more effective way for Jayden to get her jobs done around the house! Introducing Jayden's Jobs chart! We had already been using the marbles system but it wasn't nearly effective enough without the visual. Now Jayden is thrilled to do her jobs in order to be rewarded with a 'magic jewel'! She gets one jewel per job accomplished and then at the end of the day I will also give her 'bonus jewels' if she didn't get any time outs or if her practiced riding her bike ect.... (Can you believe I have to BRIBE my child to ride her bike!?)
If anyone is interested in getting the little pictures of the jobs, I can go ahead and email them to you. I used velcro to attach the laminated pieces to a laminated 12x12 piece of cardstock but I know that Kylene used magnents and put them on magnent board that she created, the possibilities are endless!
Posted by Picasa

5 People Showin' Love:

Kayleen said...

CUTE! I have those same pictures on my job charts for the kids!

Melissa Hodgen said...

I totally want that! Shannon's the same way. Email please!

The Borlands said...

You are such a good momma!

Tanner said...

Way Cute!! Yes,I would love for you to forward that to me! What a fun idea!! Brig would definitely do a better job if he had something fun like that to look at.

Danny and Kaelynn Baird said...

I'm on board. If you have time, I would love a copy as well. I know you probably have your hands full, but if you don't mind. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed