Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Less than enthusiastic

These kids are so silly! I told them to smile and this is what I get! I don't even know what to say in regards to what my kids are wearing in this picture... where are their parents!?
Posted by Picasa

6 People Showin' Love:

Kayleen said...

Man, I love those nappy braids. Paige has those a lot too!

Melissa said...

I Love it! Jayden looks like she has a mustache of some kind and where are Hadley's clothes. My kids look like that way too much.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Our poor kids...we take so many pictures of them that their faces almost read "not again!" They'll be thankful later when they have a complete visual journal of their lives!

{Trisha} said...

I know exactly how this feels. Ethan used to love having his picture taken as a baby, but I think I've ruined it for him for the rest of his life. Whenever he sees me coming with the camera, he turns his face in the opposite direction. I can't even get him to look at the camera, let alone smile for it! But smiling or not, your girls are still darling!

Shannon said...

haha. :)

Anonymous said...

You kids are adorable. Congratulations on the baby on the way. I am expecting another boy this August. Can you believe how unfair it is! I hope you guys are doing well!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed