Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Haddy baby


Daddy was in charge of feeding Hadley a granola bar for breakfast. He said that he cut it up and put the pieces directly into her mouth, crazy how it ended up all over her body! :) These pictures don't do justice to the damage- it is plastered up and down her arms and chunks of it are all over her hair! Good thing he didn't just let her go at the granola bar herself! :) Joe and Hadley were watching Jayden and I out the window while we were building a snowman!

This picture pretty accurately describes Hadley's personality. She is such a funny little kid and always has an expression on her face or is doing something to make us laugh!
Posted by Picasa

3 People Showin' Love:

Melissa Hodgen said...

Oh, I hate cleaning up granola bars. They stick to everything...and those nasty toasts that babies first chew on...they are worse than cement when they dry. The things we do for our kids!

Tia J said...

Hadley is looking so much older! She is so cute it looks like she has a great personality!

Josh n Betsie said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe how much different hadley looks. She grew up really fast. She is still so so so stinking cute though. I am glad you put a post up because I have been checking everyday to see how you guys are doing. I hope you are doing well.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed