Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Christmas has come and gone SO QUICKLY!!! We can't believe that the year is almost over. The biggest shocker for me is that Hadley is already 8 months old! Time is FLYING!! Anyway, we had a fun time opening and playing with our new things. Hope no one got lumps of cole in their stockings, although I can think of a few of you who might have.... :)

Jayden sporting her new bike!

Hadley loving her barn and wrapping paper!

The girls trying to smile for a picture! :)

Playing with her new doctor toys, Dora is sick I think...
Posted by Picasa

7 People Showin' Love:

Tia J said...

What a fun Christmas! I think it is so much more fun when you have kids! I could just buy them all the presents and none for Matt and I cause I love watching the kids! It looked like your girls were very happy woth their new toys! Have fun playing!
I training for a half marathon we need to do a race sometime this year together. Our first race is a 8K March 15. Matt thinks he is going to beat me! We will see!

Micaela said...

Yeah Tia for running! Are you Loving it yet? I am goind to do the half in Nashville in April, you could totally be ready for it! That would be SO MUCH FUN!!! Do you have a Nike ID yet? It tracks all of your progress for you and charts all of your runs. Also it allows you to sign up for challenges so that we could race eachother (uncompetetivly of course) online :) I love mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for leaving so many comments on my blog, I'm glad that someone looks at it. Your kids are so dang cute. I love the picture of the girls in their polka dot jammies, so, so cute. McKayla is jealous of Jayden's new bike and was wondering why Hadley is sleeping (in the picture in her polka dot jammies).

Melissa Hodgen said...

Great minds think alike. We got a bike, the same princesses, and Shannon got the farm a few years ago. Plus, those PJs looke pretty similar.

Logan and Lisa said...

I LOVE the big picture of your two little girls in their pink. What a picture perfect moment.

Shannon said...

So, that BAG dress is HUGE on you! You should probably have it taken in ...;)

Shannon said...

Ps. this new layout is adorable!! I LOVE the pic at the top! Looks like your holidays were great. (And Disneyworld!? How fun!!) :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed