Joseph * Micaela * Jayden * Hadley * J Brennon * Nate

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Our first Cruise!!!


We spent 4 days in Disney World and then left for a 3 day cruise to the Bahamas! We first docked at Nassau and then at Castaway Cay which is a privately owned Island by Disney. In Nassau we swam with the dolphins. (If I can figure out how to put in videos you can see each of us jet skiing on them!!!) It was really fun! We danced with them, fed them and kissed them... incredible! Castaway Cay is the hiding place for the Flying Dutchman, which is the ship used in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies! Here we went Kayaking, Snorkeling with Manta Rays and biking around the Island! What an experience! If I haven't already mentioned, Joe and I were able to have this vacation to ourselves. Joe's brother and his wife graciously watched our cute little kids! We left on the 15th and came home just in time for Christmas on the 23rd!

3 People Showin' Love:

Josh n Betsie said...

Sweet trip. I thought you guys took the girls with you but I guess not. I love how the girls pajamas match your blog background. How cute.

Melissa Hodgen said...

Oh that water looks amazing! I bet the pictures don't even do it justice. Congrats on the vacation. You two deserved it!

Kylene said...

So Jealous!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed