So for the last few weeks I have been attempting this whole blogging thing, which, I know, isn't too hard but I have been having problems. :) So here is my second attempt and hopefully I will be successful.
Jayden and I have been having hte funnest time getting ready for Halloween. About a week ago I realized that if I didn't didn't get excited about holidays, then she wouldn't either so our house is Halloweened out (for us) and we are making all kinds of fun Halloweeny goodies!
I have been a really strong person and denied the temptation of eating into a blissful diabetic state! Go ahead and congragulate me because it's been a journey. Actually, to date I have lost 8.6 pounds since Oct. 3 so I am pretty proud! I have signed up to run the Race For The Cure 5K this weekend. It's funny, I have always wanted to say that I have ran a 5k... kind of a life long dream, one of those things that I wanted to do before I died, but now that it is here it really isn't all that exciting? I feel like anyone could do a 5K, now I want to do a half marathon. I guess we'll see how I feel after Saturday eh?
Friday, October 26, 2007
Running for a reason
Posted by Micaela at 12:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 People Showin' Love:
Good luck at your 5K. I would run it with you if I was there!
Post a Comment