Well, I DID IT!!! I finished my first 5K and I ran the whole time :)
Actually I was pretty fast too. My time isn't official yet but Joe and I are thinking around 27 minutes which puts me around a nine minute mile! Yippee!
I know that to some that isn't very impressive but I am pretty dang proud of myself!
I told Joe that I wanted a picture of me running.
I had him so stressed out but he did a pretty good job. It's hard to catch someone in a picture when they are flying by you! JK :)
Me and buddy Melissa Hiatt. Good Job Meliss!
Seriously so proud of myself! I feel like I can do anything in this picture! :)
On each of my hands is a piece of tape.
My left hand has my grandma Rosario's name on it and my right hand has my Aunt Chaio's name on it. Both victims of breast cancer.
Cute little Spencer (Joe's brother). He ran the race with me too, except he did it in about 24 minutes! Good Job Spence!


5 People Showin' Love:
9 minute mile! Great job!
Congrats!!! Way to go. Now since a few of my friends have done this maybe I should join in on the fun! Your pics were great! You are lookin' HOT!
YOU GO GIRL!! :) Didn't see you and baby at church today...hope you both are feeling okay!
Great job! You are awesome!
I know this was a long time ago, but the pictures are just so motivating...Thanks lady.
Post a Comment